Monday, November 26, 2018

Michaels precious stones Rose Quartz Color Scheme Bracelets



Just a quick post about some beautiful bracelets I found at Michaels for buy one get one half off, and some were also on clearance. It ended up being cheaper than buying the materials and making them myself! I mixed and matched the sets to come up with the combinations pictures. The colors that I have been mixing have been taupe, white, rose quartz, purple quartz, and grey. These beads are glass, and slightly heavy, so I know they are really good quality. I love how they were cut, because it catches the light beautifully. This isn't sponsored at all, I'm just in awe of how beautiful they are! Michaels always has coupons, and I'm part of the rewards, so I'm always finding deals. Gotta love it. I'll link the bracelets that are online below.

Pink Stretch Bracelet
Pink Knotted Bracelets
Gray Knotted Bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment